REFLECTOR: N numbers

Douglas Holub doug.holub at comcast.net
Tue Dec 14 11:27:16 CST 2004

I've been married 24 years, and until I reserved N2980W a couple of years
ago, I could never remember the exact date of our wedding anniversary. I
knew it was at the end of November past Thanksgiving, but I would always
have to go look at a commemorative plate we have in our china cabinet to
know the exact date. Not any more.

Doug Holub