REFLECTOR: Hydraulic Pump Leak..fluid levels

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Tue Dec 14 09:26:57 CST 2004

yea, they just designed the system for power on the pull stroke, and sized
the diameter of the cylinders accordingly- one thing that helps, is that the
rod only really works in tension, allowing it to be relatively thin, if it
had to work both ways, then the entire cylinder would have to be a larger
diameter- and the rod diameter would be a larger percentage of the cylinder
bore.