REFLECTOR: Hydraulic Pump Leak

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 17:42:48 CST 2004

Okay, I obviously should have thought that thru before
posting...

I recall someone dealing with leaking cap in the past
& was curious how they dealt with it since mine is
leaking some from just ground ops. Agreed, if the cap
is the only vent source, you're gonna need it! One
thought was to raise the vent opening further from the
fluid level (i.e. seal the cap slots and use a vent
tube stemming from the cap). Ronnie, since you're
flying and don't seem to have any problems, maybe
running with the reservoir only 1/2 full is the
ticket! I'll try that first...

Thanks, Pat