REFLECTOR: Gross Weight Increase

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 09:55:36 CST 2004

In a message dated 12/11/2004 6:44:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
scott at tnstaafl.net writes:
I have the "New and Improved" operating limitations which specifically
states I do not notify the FAA for any major changes.
This is great.  When I was fooling with mine, and I had to contact fsdo, they
seemed to be unfamiliar with what to do, and I got the impression they really
wanted me to "go away."  Yet my OL (1995)  stated I had to, I was only really
worried about the insurance issue.  One less speed bump to deal with now.  I
would assume I could go back to the FAA and get mine changed.
TEC