REFLECTOR: Sebring in Sport Aviation

SlvEgl99 at aol.com SlvEgl99 at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 05:37:04 CST 2004

Andy,

Thanks, we had a great first time event, particularly considering that we
had survived three hurricanes in a row. Exhibitor spaces were basically sold out
 and the crowd was made up of folks who knew about Light Sport and were
wanting  to get involved. Several plane sales and a high number of exhibitors
(90%+) have  indicated that they want to come back next time -scheduled for October
27-30,  2005.

EAA was great, hosting a NAFA conference and chapter workshops at the same
time here. The ASTM Technical Committee also met here at that time. EAA brought
 the Kings and several others here to present forums. Tom Poberezny was here
to  talk to exhibitors and addressed our volunteers as an evening event. EAA
met every commitment that they made and were a pleasure to work with. I dwell
on  this a bit as they sometimes get a lot of bad mouthing and deserve
recognition when appropriate.

A number of Velocities were present, though only one was in the display.
Wayne Lanza had his here showing panel work. The others were fly-ins including
some from the factory.

Bob