REFLECTOR: Grounding Point

Fred Marconi fmarconi at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 7 05:40:39 CST 2004

We have certainly have grounded this point into the ground.  Not the first time it's been discussed at this length, that I remember.

Lets see:  Planes have rubber wheels so there is no ground connection made here, hose has a rubber extension so no grounding here either.  It seems that the culprit is the operator.  If he were to stand on a rubber mat the ground connection could be broken.  Just a thought!

Fred