REFLECTOR: Fwd: My Velocity setup

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 08:18:49 CST 2004

If you look at a lot of the new small blimps you will find a fan inside the
engine cowling attached between the engine prop hub and the prop extension.
The fan is a flat many blade device that looks like the turbo fan on the front
of many of the large jet engines.  Obviously blimps don't have a lot of ram
pressure and spend a lot of time almost stopped.  This installation was on
Lycoming engines.

Jim