REFLECTOR: Tim England Chevy V6/Water Cooling Video

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Thu Dec 2 10:02:44 CST 2004

Kurt-
Can you send along some pictures of your installation please I am at the
installation of radiators phase- have 1 large one that I am placing under my
SVX motor, kind of parallel to the ground almost need to see if the external
NACA will work, but I have a ram scoop for it just in case.
Thank you
Alex
alex157 at direcway.com