REFLECTOR: Yoke vs. Stick

Randy Wharton rwharton at buckeye-express.com
Wed Dec 1 13:22:32 CST 2004

Anyone ever given thought to using servos to drive the existing
control linkages? This "fly-by-wire" system could be joystick-driven
from anyplace you wanted to mount a joystick, and "all" you'd have to
do is run the wires. Granted the joystick controls would probably
cost you, but you could conveniently mount the joystick anywhere.

Randy Wharton
N248RB XLRG
http://clik.to/velocity