REFLECTOR: Switches

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Aug 31 08:57:22 CDT 2004

I have a Velocity circuit panel in my plane with the rocker breakers.

While they are compact and cheap(not expensive),  they are not a
breaker/switch.

Is there a replacement that is a breaker switch?  Not being able to switch
off a section of the electrical circuit except by using the master switch
is a serous design fault.

Scott