REFLECTOR: Russian Crashes

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sun Aug 29 14:37:18 CDT 2004

I've flown on Russian jets a few times and this doesn't suprise me.  The
carpet on the floor was loose and I could lift it up and see plywood.
The runways are rough with grass growing throught the cracks in the
pavement.  The only flight available departed at 1:45 am.  The seats
recline all the way back so you are literally in the lap of the person
behind you.  On the plus side, the residents paid only $30 for a round
trip ticket and boarded first.  Us foreigners paid $300 and boarded last
with no seat assignments.  A nice place to visit, but.....

John