REFLECTOR: GA Scare Article in Boston Globe

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Fri Aug 27 10:22:57 CDT 2004

Andy,

Both Ronnie and yourself make persuasive arguments.  Not being able to
better either of you, I thought I'd try a different tact--namely a frontal
insult.

Globe Editors,

During an idle, unproductive moment, I happened across the Globe's web
article regarding the security threat posed by General Aviation.  This
article reminds me why the Globe is so lightly regarded in literary and news
gathering circles.  You may know that this article will not spoil your well
earned reputation.  The factually thin, sensationally thick content is in
keeping with your tradition. May you always be known by the quality and
content of your articles.

Charles Jensen
Pilot
Business Owner