REFLECTOR: Switches

Joe jewen at comporium.net
Thu Aug 26 23:03:53 CDT 2004

Kurt,
I have taken some Omron A16 Pushbuttons (Rectangle horizontally) and created labels with a brother label maker.  The label goes under the clear cap and looks pretty good.  Illuminated in red, green, yellow and white.  NKK is a good brand as well.  Both can be found at Mousers, probably the best selection and price I have seen.

mouser.com/omronia
mouser.com/nkk

Joe