REFLECTOR: Switches

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 18:47:00 CDT 2004

Greetings,

I thought I saw some lighted, labeled, pushbutton switches in one of my
thousand publications. Problem is, I can not find the add now. I'm looking for
lighted, labeled panel type, pushbutton switches for my overhead panel (173
elite).  Only my lighting switches will go up there.  The second  choice is
lichted, labeled rockers.

Any input on suppliers for these?  I can't call the factory since they  have
gone home for the day, and guess what?  The Velocity Store is still  INOP.

Thanks in advance....

Kurt Winker