REFLECTOR: Crossflow Aero Engine Debacle

Cindie Alexander-Paschal alcon at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 26 15:02:59 CDT 2004

Doug, We believe that we e-mailed you about our Crossflow engine, maybe
not. Well anyway. We ordered ours in 2003 after Oshkosh. with a deliver
date of January?? We did have some troubles with the dates that kept
changing but finally received our engine in April 2004. Now we just hung
the engine so as far as any problems we can not attest to that. We do
have to speak up for Crossflow as enough though the engine was not
exactly on time we have it on our Velocity. Jorge did tell us that as
soon as we where ready he personally would come down and do whatever it
is that we need help with. We had a bad experience with another engine
company and we were very leery of ordering again. Again our engine sure
looks good (hope that it runs as good). We will update you as to the
performance as we move ahead. Also the radiator has to have a
modification to fit in our cowling, Jorge is working on this.  Hope you
have better news next e-mail   Ed Paschal