REFLECTOR: Firewall

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Mon Aug 23 11:39:55 CDT 2004

MessageThe older firewall protection package consisted of foil faced-Nomex.  The foil face (made of thin metal) wrinkled when bent (such as during shipment).  The foil face would also tend to separate from the Nomex.  Velocity now ships Fiberfrax material, plus a sheet of semi-rigid stainless - which does not wrinkle.
SB