REFLECTOR: Firewall

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Mon Aug 23 08:58:57 CDT 2004

I purchased my SS from Wicks (somewhere around 60 bucks I think, and ceramic
fiber insulation from McMaster Carr for about $30 or so that did (2) 0.1"
layers, and I still have about 50% of the roll left- the insulation is good
for over 2,000 degrees, I would assume that I would not be flying anyway if
the engine compartment reached that temp......