REFLECTOR: Wing Storage Possibilities

Jorge Bujanda jbujanda at dslextreme.com
Sun Aug 22 08:19:29 CDT 2004

I am looking for a practical storage/secure setup for the completed
wings. I will go to the factory late September to work on a Fast Build
XL FG. In planning and setting up my garage, I would like to decide what
works best for me and build it beforehand, in preparation for delivery.
If you made a sketch to build yours and want to attach it, feel free. :-)

I am new to this forum but I can see the value of having such a
resource. So far, I’ve learned quite a few things by reading the
messages. Some other stuff involving explanations in building lingo is
more difficult but I assume (or was that hope?) to understand better
once I get into building and deal with the manuals.

Thanks in advance
Jorge Bujanda
XL FG