REFLECTOR: Seat upholstery

Wayne Lanza wlanza at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 21 08:28:17 CDT 2004

Hi Dean,
  The factory has Jeff Driscoll do all of the interior work. If it means
anything... All of our customers
in the builder's center as well as at-home builder's who have seen
Jeff's work have employed his
talents. I'd say that he's kinda got it nailed down after doing about
50+ complete Velocitys. Call the
factory and ask Scott Baker for more information about Jeff.

Fly Safe,
Wayne Lanza

P.S. I have photos of my Velocity and others that I can forward, upon
request, to show Jeff's work.
_____