REFLECTOR: ALL FIRED UP

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Thu Aug 19 16:13:28 CDT 2004

Usually you need about 1200 rpm to notice the change in cycling a prop,
though its standard to do it at 1700 or something near that.

How do you know the gov is working?  pressure gauges?

mineral oil won't make any difference.

I'd sure get that RPM indicator fixed if I was testing an engine. Kinduv  a
basic instrument... like oil pressure...

Scott