REFLECTOR: Hurricane Charley

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Sun Aug 15 04:43:01 CDT 2004

>From beautiful downtown Sebastian, Florida ...
On Friday evening - stronger than normal winds and rain - no real damage - things looked normal after Charley "did it's thing" - passing Sebastian about 100-miles north as it moved quickly across the state and into the Atlantic.  Lots of trees and billboard damage were seen along I-95 near the Daytona Beach area.  No damage at the Sebastian Airport.
SB