REFLECTOR: Odd Jorgensen

John Tvedte JohnT at comp-sol.com
Wed Aug 11 17:56:14 CDT 2004

I knew Odd. Maybe not really well.....

When I saw the report - I did not choose to post it right away.  I was
and am in mourning.  I would hope that people think about the person
first.  We will have time to find out what happened soon enough.

I think about Odd taking my wife Ann and I to River Ranch in Fl.  I
think about us sitting together eating fish sandwiches and enjoying a
wonderful day.  I think about a man that took the time out of his life
to spend a day with us.

I remember the lightning strike not too far away on the way back - and
opening the hangar - looking at the wiring (Odd did all of his
electrical install).  Showing him my Lightspeed Aviation headset - which
he bought a pair for their trip across the mountains.

I think about a man that invited us into his home for dinner.  We had a
wonderful time together - Malcolm Collier & Tonya, Odd and his wife
Andie (sorry if I spelled it wrong), Ann and I.  I can still see the
fish in his backyard pond - it is a wonderful location.

I remember clearly the stories about Russian Teflon, and his engineering
background.  The fabulous steak and my first taste of Grouper on the
grill.

Odd was a good man - and I miss him.

John