REFLECTOR: Aileron Size

Fred Marconi fmarconi at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 11 07:43:43 CDT 2004

  Jorge:

  It was Jean Prudhomme's idea to make the alierons 1' longer.  The idea was
to get better aileron control.  I spoke with Danny Mayer, the designer about
this and he said it was not a good idea and went on on an explanation why
not that I have forgotten.

  The fact is that I find my plane flies quite well with good aileron
control.

  Fred