REFLECTOR: Accident Report(s) Phobia

CanardAv8r_DWT-AGT_TFS- Inc showme177rg at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 07:44:54 CDT 2004

I swear - I'll NEVER figure out why folks feel 'compelled' to let the whole
world know that somebody's had a bad day, in this case, the worst possible
day - resulting in a fatality.  I guess NTSB reports are 'Public Records' -
that can easily be obtained by anybody in seconds at their computer - but,
again, I've never felt compelled to make sure everybody else knows that Mr
-or- Mrs 'X' has had a bad day !

Flame away -or- boot me from this list - I could care less (about anybody
that may take offense at my opining).  I do suggest prayers & condolences to
the families involved.

DW Taylor

Remember, friends don't let friends fly aluminum airplanes !

     \
      \  \
     8>>>>>       DW  Taylor
      /  /