REFLECTOR: 20B runs on the plane

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Mon Aug 9 11:05:19 CDT 2004

Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: 20B runs on the plane

Al,

Did you have a test prop?  If so, which prop?

Smooth is what you rotary guys want.  Congrats on your test.  I'm close to
cranking up my Chevy, so you're getting me all excited.

All the best,

Dennis Martin

Yes; I have my Catto 66 x 84 3-blade.

It is exciting.  As you know; lots of time, effort, thought, and ups and
downs go into a custom engine installation, so when it works it feels real
good.  I'm sure the first liftoff is a higher high, and that's still a way
off; but however brief this first run - it was a beautiful noise!

Thanks to all for good wishes,

Al