REFLECTOR: Aileron Rolls

Lynn Gallup LGallup at mn.rr.com
Sat Aug 7 21:03:40 CDT 2004

Thanks Jim,
I'm going to try a few with your recomendations but I have the feeling I
will end up with the same opinion as you. I think that what keeps me
challenged with this, though, is the fact that I have been up with Kirk
Lindberg in his Velocity (a short wing) on two occasions and he has
performed them perfectly so far as I could tell. That's why I think the
problem might be with the long wing version, if the problem isn't me. Maybe
someday I will ask him if he would try it in my airplane.
Regards,
Lynn