REFLECTOR: IO-540 FUEL FLOW

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Aug 7 16:46:52 CDT 2004

I guess that's 6 gallons for 100 HP output right?  a 200 HP IO360 at 75% is
producing 150 HP, so that would mean 9 GPH, which sounds about right.

That's  50 LOP of course, 50 ROP would be closure to 12,  cost more in gas
and guaranteed to transfer more dollars from your pocket and into Lycomings.

Scott