REFLECTOR: Nose gear Hydraulic Regulator

David Scharfenberg dave at winco.net
Thu Aug 5 18:51:14 CDT 2004

Steve,

  It will be a while before I get the canard off, however, I am looking at a
catalog right now and I think I see the same valve.  It's a Parker F series
adjustable flow control valve.  Metered flow in one direction, full flow in
the other direction.  There are models with 1/8" through 1" ports.  The 1/8"
model sells for 16.95, the 1/4" model for 18.95.  The catalog that I have is
from Surplus Center: 800-488-3407.  There are lots of handy things in this
catalog.

Dave Scharfenberg