REFLECTOR: Last of the OSH stuff

Fred Marconi fmarconi at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 3 21:19:52 CDT 2004

  On the infinity grip one has to be careful that the control tube does not
bind on the wires located on the lowermost switch.

  The lower most switch was the Com1 and Com2 swap switch.  All fine at the
begining but as flew the grip slid down on the tube and grounded the wires
for the switch.

  It would be advisable to drill a hole on the base of the grip right
trhough the tube and thread a bolt.  This will keep the grip from slidin
down of off the tube.

  I like my grip, however I find the lower switch a problem because on some
maneuvers it is easy to depress the switch.

  Fred.