REFLECTOR: Aileron self-centering

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 4 16:46:53 CDT 2004

Jim,

I tried your test a long time ago when you all were talking about how flimsy
the system was.  I didn't see the problem, so I decided against making any
other changes beyond the one piece aileron torque tube at the aileron.

I just hate to see folks go off and make a bunch of changes if they aren't
needed.  'Course this is homebuilding and everybody can do what they like to
their own plane.

Not trying to make anybody mad - just expressing my opinions.

Ronnie