REFLECTOR: V Web Site

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Wed Aug 4 16:07:25 CDT 2004

I know what you mean ...and I'm the culprit.  The reformatting is done;
waiting on me to review the long list of prices for accuracy.  Getting the
web store back on line has been a labor to me, like building a Velocity kit
is to many builders.  Despite the best of intentions, "something else" takes
a priority and "what's really needed" gets ignored.  We'll try to get this
beast up and running ASAP.
Scott B.