REFLECTOR: Fw: [Canards] Rose Ignition Out of Business

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 3 18:48:05 CDT 2004

>From the Canard List:

To all,

This is a sad day. Recently I had heard that Rose Ignition had gone out of business but frankly I thought it was just another rumor. I contacted Jeff Rose and got this reply:

Tim,

Sorry we are no longer in business, due to the loss of a supplier.

Thank you.

Jeff Rose

I don't have any electronic ignitions in my plane but both LightSpeed and Rose were on my mind. If you can help Rose in any way it would be good for competition.

Tim LoDolce
VEZE Truckee Tahoe
EAA TecCounslr/FltAdvsr