REFLECTOR: FUEL FLOW METER

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 2 06:49:46 CDT 2004

I think it will work.  I have seen them mounted all sorts of ways and they all work.

The best accuracy/repeatability is probably provided by mounting it per instructions - horizontal, connector on top, with straight runs of tubing before and after the unit.  However, in most real world installations, this isn't usually possible.

Since you already have it mounted, I'd leave it and see how it works when you get your bird in the air.  Then if it performs poorly, you can go back and modify.

Ronnie