REFLECTOR:Grove brakes.

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 00:04:37 EDT

--part1_158.33a53bb1.2dc1d8d5_boundary

Fred,
I don't know if there is a connection between Grove and Cleveland or not.
Since Velocity had some problems with Grove I would probably go with
Cleveland's.  As several responses recommended, I did some taxi runs today and DID see
some improvement in the brakes.  I'll give the brakes a little more time.

Mel Bina  SDT RG

--part1_158.33a53bb1.2dc1d8d5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Fred,
<BR>I don't know if there is a connection between Grove and Cleveland or not=
. &nbsp;Since Velocity had some problems with Grove I would probably go with=
 Cleveland's. &nbsp;As several responses recommended, I did some taxi runs t=
oday and DID see some improvement in the brakes. &nbsp;I'll give the brakes=20=
a little more time.
<BR>
<BR>Mel Bina &nbsp;SDT RG</FONT></HTML>

--part1_158.33a53bb1.2dc1d8d5_boundary--