REFLECTOR:Skysport fuel level probe

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:49:35 EDT

-------------------------------1083167375

Hmm,

I find it odd that something you paid for is proprietary. I'd suggest that
your money is also proprietary and you would like it returned immediately else
you will file for unlawful posession and copyright infringement. :)

I also had very good luck with Westach..

Kurt Winker

-------------------------------1083167375

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Hmm, </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I find it odd that something you paid for is proprietary. I'd suggest t=
hat your money is also proprietary and you would like it returned immediatel=
y else you will file for unlawful posession and copyright infringement. :) <=
/DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I also had very good luck with Westach..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kurt Winker</DIV></BODY></HTML>