REFLECTOR:S-Tec Pitch Problem

Jack Sheehan reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:09:10 -0400

--============_-1129123141==_ma============

Fred,
Can you post some photo's? I have spoken with STEC and they have
agreed that I can send my STEC-30 in to them and they will  modify it
and send it back with two variable resistors attached to wires. one
for roll and one for pitch.
the wires would be long enough so that I could mount the resistors
either under the STEC-30 .I hope to be able to mount the resistors so
that I can adjust the gain in-flight. This sounds like what you have
done.

Jack
N55XL

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: REFLECTOR:S-Tec Pitch
STEC and they have agreed that I can send my STEC-30 in to them and
they will&nbsp; modify it and send it back with two variable resistors
attached to wires. one for roll and one for pitch.</font></div>
mount the resistors either under the STEC-30 .I hope to be able to
mount the resistors so that I can adjust the gain in-flight. This
sounds like what you have done.</font></div>