REFLECTOR:Strakes and Wings cont.

Christopher Barber reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:43:12 -0500

Just FYI, with plenty of Vaseline, uh, petroleum jelly, holding my tongue
just right and, I think, Venus was in line with Saturn, I was able to get my
wing on my fuselage and into the garage. Wow, what a charge to see the wing
bolted onto the spar.  So, no template for this boy. Yippee.  Now, if I can
just figure out how this bottom strake fits?????? <g>

BTW, thanks to whomever (I think Ronnie??) suggested to use threaded rods to
modify saw-horses and use them to hold up the strake.  Works GREAT. Very
easy to make and much better than sticking blue foam up under there to prop
stuff up.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber