REFLECTOR:Franklin oil Screen

Carl Hoffman reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 08:58:29 -0400

There is also an adapter, so you can drain the oil using a hose into a bucket.

Lycoming recommends 25 hr. oil changes with Internal oil filter, and 50 hr. oil
changes with External oil filter to meet TBO requirement of their engines.

The manual I have shows an External oil filter available as part of the By-pass valve
on the Franklin.

Carl Hoffman