REFLECTOR:Hugo a Go Go??

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 15:53:36 -0700

Yugo, Chuck.  Yugo.  Short for (wait for it....) Yugoslavia.

The factory was destroyed when we bombed Serbia over Kosovo.  In destroying
it, the Air Force increased the average reliability of automobiles in
general about 25%

A Yugo is good for some things - just not as a means of transportation...

http://magliery.com/Graphics/YugoArt/