REFLECTOR:Here we go again ... was Forwarded from Canards@Yahoo

Jim Sower reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:16:39 -0500

Chuck,
I think everyone is betting on the come.  The Lyc folks are inclined to stick with the
devil they know and disinclined to open what looks very promising but might be a
Pandora's box.  The auto folks are betting (with more and more assurance these days)
that the development effort and cost will be manageable knowing that once the thing
stabilizes it will be unbeatable.  The more folks that take the plunge and document
their trials, the easier conversion will become and the more folks will follow.
Nobody knows how bumpy the road will be, but I am supremely confident of the ultimate
outcome - in a few years, Lycs will be about as common as conversions are now, and
conversions will DOMINATE the business.

At least I sure hope so .... Jim S.