REFLECTOR:Old timers MIA

CanardAv8r_DWT-AGT_TFS- Inc reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:32:38 +0000

Amen !   I tried to reply privately to one in particular & keep the
"clutter" off the list, but my emails were "blocked & returned"  (must be a
macho thing). I'll never understand the glee one seemingly relishes in when
name-calling, etc.  All that does for me is to "broadcast" to "everybody"
prejudices & ignorance(s).  I have several "ex" members here that I
routinely solicit advice from that used to be regular participants here.  I
too try & learn from others experiences & cringe when I see flames - knowing
it's only a matter of time before others say "enuf" & depart.

DW Taylor

Remember, friends don't let friends fly aluminum airplanes !

     \
      \  \
     8>>>>>       DW  Taylor
      /  /