REFLECTOR:Looking for a Velocity owner/CFI in the Southwest.

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 00:20:54 EDT

--part1_1a2.233d2490.2db9f3a6_boundary

My Standard RG is ready for its first flight.  I plan to find a Velocity
approved pilot to do the test flight.  Also, I need a BFR and would like to get it
in a Velocity since time in type is required by the insurance companies.  If
you are a Velocity owner/CFI and interested please give me a call.

Mel Bina
520 615-1055

--part1_1a2.233d2490.2db9f3a6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>My Standard R=
G is ready for its first flight. &nbsp;I plan to find a Velocity approved pi=
lot to do the test flight. &nbsp;Also, I need a BFR and would like to get it=
 in a Velocity since time in type is required by the insurance companies. &n=
bsp;If you are a Velocity owner/CFI and interested please give me a call.
<BR>
<BR>Mel Bina
<BR>520 615-1055</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a2.233d2490.2db9f3a6_boundary--