REFLECTOR:Velocity busts Presidential TFR

CanardAv8r_DWT-AGT_TFS- Inc reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:34:49 +0000

Can we get back to being a aviation forum & a GOOD one at that ? ! ?    The
political comments have zip biz being here.  I've bit my tongue seeing the
comments directed @ John Ashcroft.  Being from Missouri, I'm not only
acquainted w/him - but a good friend as my bro-in-law was his campaign mgr.
for 3 successful campaigns.  I don't know if I've ever found a better,
principled soul, than this man.  John is a pilot -&- a good one & beleive it
or not a friend to all aviators !  I think I can safely speculate & say that
if he ever had a crash - fatal -or- otherwise, he -or- his heirs would NOT
come back & SUE, especially after the involved mfg's  parts/systems had been
proven "operative" after-the-fact. 2 Words come to mind: Parker-Hannifan. I
have lotsa insight re: some other politicians that I'll not post here -
won't do a bit of good - I know I won't sway you in your opinion &
versa-vica !

A lot of the "old timers" here have been run off from the incessant
back-biting & holier-than-thou attitudes sometimes expressed here, re:
building; flying experiences; etc.....  I miss their insight & experiences
that benefit us all.

DW Taylor

Remember, friends don't let friends fly aluminum airplanes !

     \
      \  \
     8>>>>>       DW  Taylor
      /  /