REFLECTOR:Velocity busts Presidential TFR

Shawn Penning reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 22:17:59 -0400

What scares me is that I read at least 2 posts from Liberals who want to
vote for more government.  Hey you liberals, have you seen what your buddy
in Chicago did to Miggs?

Shawn

>From: Chuck Jensen <cjensen@dts9000.com>
>To: "'reflector@tvbf.org'" <reflector@tvbf.org>
>Subject: RE: REFLECTOR:Velocity busts Presidential TFR
>Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:33:08 -0400
>
>Isn't this quite the system.  The more arrogant, obnoxious, infallible,
>vindictive, self-important, bureaucratic and autocratic an organization is,
>the more "polite" we have to treat them so that they don't give us the
>full-Monty.

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist.
http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles