REFLECTOR:Velocity busts Presidential TFR

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:46:34 -0400

> The fact they did not force this plane to land is
> interesting.

HA! You can't intercept the incredible stealth prowess of the Velocity! WE ARE INVINCIBLE! BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The factory is not talking but they have a HUGE USAF order going right now. Northrop be dammed VELOCITY RULES with an iron fist of death. They have all that cheap GI labor to assemble the kits out in Area 51. I heard the tri lateral commissions and stone masons were involved too! Shoot, even Elvis flies a Stealth Velocity, that's why no one has seen him for 20 years!

BTW: Shhhhhh. EAA *really* stands for Evil Aliens Association! What? You thought Poberezny was a human!? Fools! I mean Gawd just look at him!

Deep Glass