REFLECTOR:Panel warning/indicatorlights

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:37:54 EDT

-------------------------------1082482674

Al,

I have the Digikey catalog, and that by itself will make one "electronically
challenged".   I have also talked to them a few times, sometimes they won't
accept small orders.

I don't have as many indicators as you do. I only have 3-4.  I ended up
getting mine at radio shack. They have 3 colors (just the ones you need) and come
with a built in converter to 12V. If you don't get the kind prewired for 12V,
you will need a resistor for your application.
I also like the ones I found because they have a black bezel around them, and
the total size is approximately 5/16" across.
  If I remember right, they also have some of the same design that will
flash.

I can dig up the part number if you need it, but any local radio shack should
have them for your viewing pleasure.

Happy lighting,

Kurt Winker

-------------------------------1082482674

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Al,&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have the Digikey catalog, and that by itself will make one "electroni=
cally challenged".&nbsp;&nbsp; I have also talked to them a few times, somet=
imes they won't accept small orders. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I don't have as many indicators as you do. I only have 3-4.&nbsp; I end=
ed up getting mine at radio shack. They have 3 colors (just the ones you nee=
d) and come with a built in converter to 12V. If you don't get the kind prew=
ired for 12V, you will need a resistor for your application. </DIV>
<DIV>I also like the ones I found because they have a black bezel around the=
m, and the total size is approximately 5/16" across. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; If I remember right, they also have some of the same design that=
 will flash. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I can dig up the part number if you need it, but any local radio shack=20=
should have them for your viewing pleasure.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Happy lighting,&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kurt Winker</DIV>