REFLECTOR:Brand new aluminum twist air vents two for $125.

Jim Agnew reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 06:34:54 -0700 (PDT)

That's them and he must have lowered the price.  They were
in sealed bags and perfect condition.

I just got back from SNF last night and had over 300
messages so I didn't see it.  These people are the nicest
and most honest you can find.  They also have a large
selection of aircraft leather hides at a price less than
any cloth you can cover your seats with.

Jim