REFLECTOR:Wanted Velocity Instructor in Northe East

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 07:11:27 -0600

Contact Tom Wright, Advanced Composites  in Somerset, PA.  He builds V's
for a living and must know somebody in the area.

Scott

At 09:15 PM 4/19/2004, you wrote:
>I'm Looking for a little help!  I finished my airplane flew it to the home
>airport at (TTN) Trenton, NJ, with the help of a non instructor friend,
>and have no luck with instructors.  I tried a local instructor but I knew
>more about the plane than he.  I would like to learn from the flights. My
>insurance requires me to get a BFR and since I am instrument rated a ICC
>in my plane.  I am finding it difficult here in the North east.  I have
>one prospect but am looking for another if that falls through.  Does any
>body know a CFII familiar with the Velocity in VA, MD, DE, PA, NJ, NY or
>mid-Atlantic that would be willing to spend a few days to help me.  I'll
>pay for the time and expenses.
>Please let me know.  The plane is done with the 40 hours flown off great
>avionics beautiful paint job and tired of sitting in the hangar.
>Thanks
>Steve
>N787SB
>XL-RG

"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin