REFLECTOR:Master Cylinder rebuild part number?

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:34:38 EDT

-------------------------------1082241278

I was wondering if anyone had the part number handy for the master cylinder
rebuild kit(s).
I had it saved in my reflector list, but the first half vanished with a
computer crash. I could read through all the archives, but was hoping someone had
it handy.

BTW... I finished my rudders. I purchased an oilite bushing from S&S to make
the hole in the rudder arm work with the new plans. I also bought the cable
bushings (as per the new plans) and got the entire system done fairly quickly.
All I have to do is rebuild my old master cylinders and adjust the system. I
hear the adjustment can be a little frustrating, but we'll see.

Thanks for all the input.

Kurt Winker

-------------------------------1082241278

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I was wondering if anyone had the part number handy for the master cyli=
nder rebuild kit(s). </DIV>
<DIV>I had it saved in my reflector list, but the first half vanished with a=
 computer crash. I could read through all the archives, but was hoping someo=
ne had it handy.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>BTW... I finished my rudders. I purchased an oilite&nbsp;bushing from S=
&amp;S to make the hole in the rudder arm work with the new plans.&nbsp;I al=
so bought the cable bushings (as per the new plans) and got the entire syste=
m done fairly quickly. All I have to do is rebuild my old master cylinders a=
nd adjust the system. I hear the adjustment can be a little frustrating, but=
 we'll see. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for all the input. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>