REFLECTOR:Velocity Manuals, Methods & Views

Dennis Martin reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:34:01 -0600

>Kurt Winker wrote:

It looks like I have the obsolete nose gear fork!

I discovered this a while back and got the factory exchange
(including price upgrade).  BTW, the factory shipped me the wrong
size wheel bushing (I'm fixed gear, and they accidentally shipped the
smaller bushing for the retractable gear fork).  Watch out for this.
Without noticing this problem, I loaned my front tire & fork to a
Velocity buddy in SLC (Gary Unander) who landed in Provo with a flat
tire.  He had a very dicey landing on return to SLC when my front
tire went wild and wobbly  . . . all due to the short length, wrong
size wheel bushing.

Dennis Martin